Processing raw wood material for paint brush handles involves several steps. Here is a general overview of the process:
1. Selecting The Right Wood Material for Paint Brush Handle
Choose a strong and durable wood that can withstand the pressure of painting, such as birch, maple, or beech.
2. Sawing the Raw Wood to a Certain Length
Cut the wood into the desired length for the paintbrush handle. This can be done using a saw or other cutting tool.
3. Make Wooden Log to Wooden Plate
Wooden Log Multi-Blade Sawing Machine to make the wood log into a wooden plate
4. Drying and curing Wooden Plate
Allow the finish to dry and cure completely before using the paint brush handle. This can take several hours or days, depending on the type of finish used.
5. Cut Wooden Plate to Raw Shape Wooden Handle
There are 3 ways to make the raw shape wooden handle
1) Use CNC Wooden Material Cutting can automatically get the required shape
2) Manually cut the wooden plate to raw shape wooden handle, which needs to mark the shape on the wooden plate, then manually to saw the raw shape
3）cut the wooden plate into small wooden plates, use a carved cutting machine to get the required raw material wooden handle
Romiter Machinery Co., Ltd. is a market-leading designer and a manufacturer of brush machinery. we focused on researching and designing the machinery for different types of brush manufacture solutions. Now, Our factory can provide wooden paint brush handle forming machine, automatic wooden brush ferrule nailing machine, Wooden Brush Handle Round Forming Machine, Wooden Paint Brush Handle Surface Shaving Machine, Wooden Brush Handle Hole Drilling Machine, Paint Brush Wooden Handle Sanding Machine, Brush Bristle Mixing Machine, Brush Ferrule Bristle Filling Machine, cosmetic wooden brush handle machine, Paint Roller Frame Handle Making Machine, Paint Roller Brush Making Machine, Paint Roller Frame Cage Assembling Machine, paint roller frame handle assembling machine, toothbrush making machine and brush metal ferrule making machine.
Romiter Brush Processing Machine meets Europe Quality Requirement. with CE Certification
Welcome to contact us for more information.